Chinese Tea Ceremony
Do you find yourself googling these questions?
- How do I plan a Chinese wedding tea ceremony?
- How to run a Chinese wedding tea ceremony?
- What happens at a Chinese wedding tea ceremony?
- Who do I serve tea to at the tea ceremony? Who sits where?
- What are the sequence of events of a Chinese wedding tea ceremony?
- How do I prepare the tea for the tea ceremony?
Don't worry we have all the answers to these questions. The modern day Chinese couple (especially if you were born or raised here in Australia) might not know the ins and outs of a Chinese wedding tea ceremony. Some might not even know the significance of the tea ceremony, although it is usually the most meaningful part of your wedding day to the parents and elders.
WE'VE PUT TOGETHER AN ELEGANT YET HASSLE-FREE WAY TO HONOUR YOUR CULTURAL TRADITIONS
Chinese Tea Ceremony Standard Hire Package
- Home decorations Double happiness symbols as wall decals
- Beautiful tea ceremony set (two designs to choose from)
- Lucky paper cups to serve additional cups of tea to elders in the tea ceremony
- Luxurious kneeling cushions (three designs to choose from)
- The Big Red Pocket At the "gate crash" or when the groom and groomsmen "pick up" the bride from her house, the men must bribe their way in with one big red pocket.
- The Red Umbrella For the grand exit of the bride from her house.
- Special Red Pockets used for Chinese Weddings - (double happiness symbol and many different designs to choose from - you won't need to return these!)
+ The general sequence of events for tea ceremonies - with pictures and how-to diagrams to show correct set up and procedures.
+ Recipe for the tea